Write for us
AwesomeFinTech is a place to learn more about what is happening in FinTech globally. Here you will find insights, news, interviews and analysis of many Fintech-related topics. From explaining basic concepts to analysing major trends across business, finance, economics, and technology.
Guidelines for guest authors
If you have a passion for FinTech and want to share it with others, then you should get in touch. We are always looking for high-quality content that provides valuable information to readers interested in learning more about this fascinating topic.
Blog post guidelines
- It should be somewhere in the range of 750 to 2,000 words.
- The post should be relevant and interesting
- It can be an old or new topic
- It needs to be backed by facts and provides a meaningful conclusion
- The post should be well-written without any grammatical and punctuation mistakes
- The post should not overly promote your business or yourself
- Last but not least, we do not accept plagiarised content
- We do not accept already published content
Our Content Verticals
In terms of content, our goal is to bring relevant topics that matter to our audience. We are always open to ideas about potential topics, so long as there is a link to the fintech world: fintech is very broad, therefore many subjects are relevant. Verticals such as blockchain specific fintech businesses (e.g. Plaid), but also broader topics like finance, payments, or banking.
Why Should You Write For Us?
Whereas you are a new or a seasoned writer, we would be happy to provide you with this platform to promote yourself. You will have a tool to engage with our followers who could be your target audience.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch by filling out this form.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
Submit your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. Please do not send us any other formats.
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
Google Keyword Searches for More Guest Posting Opportunities
- "Write for us"
- "Guest post contribution"
- "Guest article"
- "Become a contributor"
- "Guest blogging"
- "Submit an article"
- "Write for us" "Fintech"
- "Write for us" "InsurTech"
- "Write for us" "Banking"
- "Write for us" "Payments"
- "Write for us" "Capital Markets"
- "Write for us" "RegTech"
- "Write for us" "Challenger Banks"